Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas VIP Experience
Las Vegas, NV |
October 6 -7 2017
Auction Ends: 08/24/17
Current Bid: 0
Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas VIP Experience
Global superstar Jennifer Lopez lights up The AXIS Theater with her first ever headlining residency “Jennifer Lopez: ALL I HAVE”, exclusively at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. The live concert...
Not a Wyndham Rewards member? Join now
No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not increase chance of winning. See Official Rules below for entry without purchase.
Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas VIP Experience
Global superstar Jennifer Lopez lights up The AXIS Theater with her first ever headlining residency “Jennifer Lopez: ALL I HAVE”, exclusively at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. The live concert experience featuring Jennifer Lopez in Las Vegas shows off her fierce talents and megawatt star power. From explosive dance numbers to raw, personal moments, Lopez keeps fans on the edge of their seats in this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Her combination of Hollywood glamour, rock star persona and Latin American heritage come to life on stage each night.
Grand Prize Includes:
• Round trip airfare for two to Las Vegas from airport nearest winner’s residence
• Two nights in a newly renovated Augustus Strip View Room at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas*
• VIP Check-In and Hospitality Host to help coordinate your experience
• Meet & Greet for two (2) with Jennifer Lopez
• Two VIP tickets to Jennifer Lopez “All I Have” show
• One $400 voucher for dinner for two at winner’s choice of Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace, or Giada’s at The Cromwell
Grand Prize Winner and guest must depart on October 6, 2017, and return on October 8, 2017. Open to Residents of the 50 United States and DC, 21 or older. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to Official Rules, including details on alternate method of entry without purchase or payment of any kind.
*Incidental fees not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Grand Prize Winner or guest. All expenses and incidental travel costs, which may include but not be limited to, ground transportation, gratuities, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, baggage fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses not specifically stated as being included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
Trademarks used herein are owned by Caesars License Company, LLC and its affiliated companies. All other trademarks not owned by Caesars that appear herein are the property of their respective owners. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
Read terms and conditions here.
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT LAS VEGAS VIP EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. states AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND ARE WYNDhAM REWARDS MEMBERS AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas VIP Experience (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Wyndham Rewards, Inc., 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (“Sponsor”), Caesars Enterprise Services LLC located at One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, NV (“Promotional Participant”), and is administered by Brandmovers, Inc. 590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318 (“Administrator”).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on July 26, 2017, at 12:00:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 23, 2017, at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and are Wyndham Rewards members at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions not specifically listed, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor, Promotional Participant, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, agents and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, each eligible entrant must be a Wyndham Rewards member. If any eligible entrant is not a current Wyndham Rewards member, he/she can become a member for FREE by visiting www.wyndhamrewards.com (“Website”) and signing up. Then, to enter the Sweepstakes, visit the Website, find the sweepstakes graphic and register/log-in with your Wyndham Rewards account, and use 100 of your Wyndham Rewards Points to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing (“Website Entry”). Website Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on August 23, 2017. Any Website Entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical reproductions or similar methods will be void. All completed Website Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Website Entries without all requested information will be disqualified and not entered into the drawing. All late, lost, or incomplete entries are not considered valid Website Entries.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY (“AMOE Entry”): To enter without redeeming 100 Wyndham Rewards Points per Entry, hand print your complete name, email address, and Wyndham Rewards number on a 3 x 5” card/paper and mail in a first-class stamped envelope to: Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Experience Sweepstakes AMOE, PO Box 93036, Atlanta, Ga 30377, to be postmarked by August 23, 2017 and received by August 28, 2017 (each, an “AMOE Entry”). There is no limit to the number of AMOE Entries but limit one (1) AMOE Entry per outer envelope. All completed AMOE Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. AMOE Entries without all requested information will be disqualified and not entered into the drawing. All late, lost, illegible, damaged, delayed or incomplete entries are not considered valid AMOE Entries.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about August 30, 2017, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two to Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, NV. Trip includes: roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) people from Sponsor-approved major airport nearest winner’s residence to Las Vegas, NV valued at up to $1,000; two (2) nights hotel accommodations in a Augustus Strip View Room at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, NV, including VIP check-in and hospitality host; two VIP show tickets to see Jennifer Lopez at Planet Hollywood; two (2) meet and greet passes to meet Jennifer Lopez at Planet Hollywood; and one (1) voucher for Dinner for two to either Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris, Bobby Flay’s Mesa at Caesars Palace, or Giada’s at The Cromwell valued at up to $400 . ARV: $6,300.00. Winner and guest must depart on October 6, 2017, and return on October 8, 2017, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate, time permitting. Actual retail value of prize or prize components may differ from stated ARV and Sponsor will not award any difference between actual value and ARV. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Winners will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All details related to the Grand Prize, including travel details will be within the sole discretion of Sponsor and are subject to availability. Prize is non-transferable, non-substitutable and may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, and shall at all times be subject to availability. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. Winner must comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. Incidental fees may not be included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the winner or guest. All expenses and incidental travel costs, which may include but not be limited to, ground transportation, gratuities, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, baggage fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses not specifically stated as being included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Winner is responsible for travel to and from the airport. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age or older. Sponsor reserves the right to verify guest’s eligibility for travel under these Official Rules. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. The guest must sign a Liability and Publicity Release in order to travel with the winner. Failure to return the guest’s Release within the time required by Sponsor may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result of forfeiture of entire prize package.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about August 31, 2017, via the email address or telephone number connected to the potential winner’s Wyndham Rewards account by Administrator. If a potential winner does not respond to the winner notification within the time period stated in the email notification, such potential winner’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected, time permitting. If, upon attempting to award any prize to up to three (3) alternate potential prize winners, Sponsor is still unable to award the prize, the prize will go unawarded. Upon receiving winner verification, the potential Grand Prize winner will each receive an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release that must be completed, signed and returned to Administrator within five (5) days of receipt of such documents. If any potential winner fails to return the documents within the five (5) days, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules or the requests of Sponsor, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion in potential winner’s place, at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received by Sponsor for the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable email notifications; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website or any Sweepstakes-related website(s).
This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (e) any change in prizes (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action[s], regulation[s], order[s] or request[s] prove[s] to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of a website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant; (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New Jersey court located in New Jersey; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FORINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Caesar’s Las Vegas Experience Sweepstakes Winners List, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. The request for the winner’s list must be received by September 6, 2017. For a copy of these Official Rules, see our Website.
Back to top